Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Flu season is here!

My wife and i have been talking recently about maybe getting vaccinated for the flu season. With so many reports about the flu and swine flu and everyone catching the flu we've been seriously considering getting the flu shots but I'm curious if we should also be getting the swine flu vaccination as well? We have two small (my son and daughter) children in our house and i would like to keep them protected from sickness. But even if we do decide to get the swine flu shot's I've heard some reports in the news lately that medical professionals are giving precedence over who gets the shot first. Namely young children, nursing and pregnant mothers and the elderly are receiving the shots first. So I'm wondering if we can even get one? I've never had the flu before but you can never tell whats can happen these day's. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Do you think its a good idea to get the shots?

No comments: