Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We're all here as a family finally

Tonight my brother Timmy flew in from Vermont and joined the rest of our family so that he could see my mother in the hospital. My mother was very sick and we weren't sure if she was going to pull thru this sickness or not but her health did improve and now she has been moved to Sharp Coronado. The thing is our family has never been together once in our lifetime so today is a special day for our family. My brother Kenny drove in from new Mexico last week, my sister Lisa flew in from Texas last Friday, my sister Jeanette lives here in clairemont and me and my wife live here in imperial beach. I can't believe we are all here even as I'm writing this post. This has never happened so its a very special event for every family member here. That's all for now. Will check back later.

No comments: