Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Miracle Pill

I just got home from work and I’m so tired right now. I did work hard today even though my wife told me to not to work hard but I did after all. I have no choice because my supervisor assigned me the heaviest job today. I need some rest but I don’t think I can get any. We might go to my sister’s house tonight because my brother will arrive tonight from Vermont, CA. I feel like taking some pain killer pill.

My wife is tired too because she is taking care of our two kids and I feel sorry for her. It’s really hard to become a parent of two, I’m sure parents out there who have multiple children can relate to us. I wish there’s a miracle pill on the market that will give us a lot more energy like that of a 20 year old. What is blue pill anyways?

No comments: