Friday, October 9, 2009

Update on our daughter

I just wanted to give an update on the status of our new born baby daughter. Well, she's growing and getting bigger that much i do know. I don't know how my wife can do it every day but she manages to take care of our 2 children. Our daughter has become dependent on my wife for breast feeding. She rarely will take a bottle of enfamil. Many times i feel sad for my wife because our daughter doesn't let her get the rest she needs. It's like our new born baby is taking advantage of my wife and it's just not fair. I really don't know what to do but then again, i think much of this stuff is beyond my control. Friends and family say that our baby daughter will change and it will get better. I'm hoping it will happen soon. Our son wasn't as bad an he was a formula baby and he's smart for a toddler who just turned 3 years old on October 8th. That's all for now....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the new baby. I do hope things settle down soon. And yes they will get better. I subscribed to your feed. thanks for being a E dropper buddy!