Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Medical exam coming up


Well, its nearly almost time again for me to renew my class 'B" drivers license medical certificate. I need to renew it every year and one of the things i need to do is pass the eye exam but i can't do it without my prescription eye glasses. The problem is that last year my eye glasses where damaged while working and the lens fell off and got lost. Now i need to buy another pair but I'm going to be smart this year and buy my eye glasses from zenni. My wife bought some of those $8 Prescription Zenni Glasses last year and she has received rave reviews from friends and family so now its my turn to save some money. I'm tired of spending so much money everytime i buy eye glasses. I've been checking out the zenni website looking for some eye wear and it looks like they've had some New Arrivals
come in since the last time my wife and i shopped. You know, with the holidays right around the corner, this would be the perfect time to save some serious money on your gift giving needs and check out their wide selection of Holiday Fun Eyeglasses. They have many nice styles to choose from at very low prices. Makes a perfect gift for a loved one or family member.

1 comment:

eyeoptix said...

As the economy wobbles between bad and worse, saving money is more crucial than ever. For those who want to save money on glasses but still prefer them be quite high in quality, you might also want to check out BestBuyEyeglasses.com - the site features a diverse collection of designer sunglasses, eyeglasses, frames and lenses from Gucci Eyeglasses to Oakley Sunglasses and everything in between at huge markdowns.