Monday, November 16, 2009

Where are you battery charger

Recently I've needed to charge the battery on my cell phone but my charger has gone MIA (Missing in Action) and I've practically tore the house upside down looking for it to no avail. I've looked everywhere including my tool box at work and i don't have a clue where it could be. This has left me at a crossroads. Your probably asking yourself how am i charging my phone then? I have a car charger I've been plugging it into my car charger every day that i go to work but I'm getting a little tired of doing it this way. I'm almost to the point where i just want to buy a new charger and call the old charger DUA or (Dead Upon Arrival). I'll get back to you in a couple of days and let you know my decision. In the meantime, why can't they make a cell phone charger that you can put on your key ring? Then i just need to find my keys.

No comments: