Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Our GRILL got stolen!

That's what I'd like to know. We came home from food shopping and I was thinking about putting some meat on the grill for dinner so after I got home and unpacked all the grocery's, my wife told me to go outside and fire up the grill. I went out to the side of the house and opened the gate to my dismay there was NO GRILL? I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. Someone had swiped our $50.00 grill right from the side of our house. Gated mind you! I ran upstairs and told my wife the bad news. Oh well she said, she was upset but what can we do? We can learn a valuable lesson here. Don't take things for granted. Lock up your valuables even if's a grill. Because it happened and it happened to us. Who would have thought. It's funny thins happened because yesterday i was out in field service with another brother and him and I were laughing about this house that had a grill chained to the house. I thought it was a little overkill but now i'm not so sure.

No comments: