Thursday, September 2, 2010

Henrys market for fresh food

Have you ever been to Henry's market? If so, what do you like about shopping there? Is it the variety of organic food you can purchase? Whats your favorite food? What can you recommend from your past experiences at Henry's? Well, My wife and I were referred to Henry's by my cardiologist Dr Sadeghi. I had a appointment with him yesterday just to check up and see how I was doing. All my blood test checked out great as well as my heart rate, blood pressure and pulse. The only thing is I'm overweight by about 25 lbs. My hdl cholesterol was a little low so I asked him how I can increase it to lower my bad cholesterol and he said to eat lots of berries so when we went to Henry's market I bought 2 trays of blueberry's, some raspberry's, and some strawberry's. We bought some fresh mahi mahi fish and grilled it. It was yummy. My doctor and I agreed to lose at least 10 pounds before my next visit which will be in 3 months. I'm hoping I can do it. I cut out all fried foods like chicken, chicken skin, that kind of thing. And we started buying olive oil instead of canola oil. I never bought mahi mahi before let alone eat it but it was good. My wife and I were stunned to see all the different kinds of fresh food in Henry's. My wife bought some sliced bread and fresh honey roasted peanut butter and it was so good. Well, this will be our new food store. We said so long to food for less.

No comments: