Monday, December 13, 2010

You get what you pay for

I firmly believe that the price you pay for something reflects on the quality of that item. If your going to spend a little money on something, then the quality of that item is not going to be built to last and you will suffer. In the long run, you will be wasting your time and money. Take for instance a pair of work shoes. Twice a year, my wife and I have to go shopping for a new pair of work shoes for me because I don't have the kind of money needed to buy a quality pair of work boots. I usually go to a well known general merchandise store for my shoes. As a bus technician for MTS, I work full time and I'm really hard on my work shoes. I often work around various oils and greases and they sometimes get on my shoes. Also, when I'm walking around the shop, sometimes I can't avoid walking in little spots of oils or greases on the floor so I need to wear a quality shoe that's chemical resistant and slip resistant so that I won't slip and hurt myself.

This time around, my wife wants me to reach into my wallet a lot deeper and stop buying cheap shoes. She gave me a suggestion to shop online at zappos because the quality and craftsmanship is extremely well. I would like to go have my foot measured first before I consider ordering any shoes online so that I can get my order right the first time. I told my wife I would like to order these ecco iron cap toe boot I like the low cut feature and included design of the steel toe cap. Two things that's really neat about zappos is the Free Shipping and 365 day return policy. Yep, you can return your items without any questions as long as they are in the same condition as when you purchased them. How do like that?

No comments: