Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Laptop connected to our new tv

Today I had the day off and so I got the chance to do something I've been wanting to do for a long time. Since we had our new tv for just about 3 weeks now, I've been wanting to be able to hook up my new laptop to our new tv and be able to lounge on the couch while doing my blogs. Today I got that chance and I got to say, it feels pretty cool to be able to just sit back on the couch and use your computer on a big 50" screen like I've been wanting to for a long time. I got this idea from my sister one day while I was over her house with my wife and kids. We played her Wii gaming console and it was cool. Ever since then, I've been wanting to duplicate what my sister did. The next thing I want to do is buy a home theater system to make our movie experience at home more complete with surround sound for that lifelike experience.

No comments: