Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day at sea world


Today I decided to take the kids and wife to sea world for a day of fun and relaxation. We just purchased the day tickets and chose the option to come back for a full year. It was well worth the money because my kids had so much fun. More so than they did at the San Diego Zoo. We have year passes to the zoo but they will expire soon and we wont renew them this year. My kids got to meet Elmo and Zowie from sesame street. I took them on some of the fun rides but my wife only went on one ride. There was this other ride where you sit in kinda like a tea cup with an umbrella hanging over it but my wife didn't want to ride this one. I took my son and daughter and my daughter was jumping out of her seat so I had to grab her and hold on to her. All in all, we had a really great time at sea world. I told my kids we could come back the next day but later on I realized we had too many things to do the next day so I had to take back what I said. There's so much to see and do at sea world. The "Shamu" show, The "Pets Rule" show and many other attractions await you. Here you can see my kids posing for the camera with Elmo and Zowi. So cute huh...

No comments: