Saturday, March 12, 2011

Trying to convince her


My wife hated tap water for drinking. She’s telling me that the tap water here in our place tastes rusty, I don’t get it. I don’t understand why she’s saying that it taste like rust when she never taste rust literally. I tried to convince her that we need to stop buying bottled water so we can save some money but she refuses to do so. I don’t mind at all drinking tap water. As a matter of fact, I drink tap water when I’m at work. I wonder if I purchase tap water filter at Puriteam and install it to our faucet, will my wife drink the water from it or not. I really don’t know. I don’t want to waste my money from buying either of the following; countertop water filter, house water filter, drinking water filter or tap water filter and later I find out that my wife preferred to drink bottled water still.

No comments: