Sunday, March 20, 2011

We live in a tsunami zone

The tsunami that happened in japan made me think about where we live and this picture of the sign that I took which is posted 1 block from where we live here in imperial beach. I pray for our sake that we don't have an earthquake and a tsunami because I'm sure if we did, me and my family would be in grave danger. It's really sad to see the devastation caused by the earthquake and tsunami in japan. You gotta feel for these people. And then to see the country fighting for their lives to contain the incident at the fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant. The anxiety over japans food and water supplies has multiplied following recent warnings about radiation leaking from japan's tsunami-damaged nuclear power plant into Tokyo's tap water at levels unsafe for babies over the long term. The country of japan really needs the worlds help because this country can't do it all themselves.

No comments: