Sunday, June 19, 2011

Business with my brother

Contribution by Stevie Kirby

My brother and I recently decided to go into business together as a real estate agent team. If you knew us well you’d say we were crazy, mostly because we’re so different and often butt heads, but I think it’s actually going to work out really well. He’s more of a people person and will be better at sales while I’m definitely more organized and numbers minded. I’ll take care of everything from checking over the books to buying www.domainnames.com for our website and even getting all the contracts together for our clients. Basically, I’ll be bad cop and he’ll be good! I don’t really mind the distribution of labor, though, mostly because with his selling skills I think we’ll make more money than either of us did on our own before. Real estate is a tough industry, especially right now, so both of us can use all the help we can get. My mom is really excited we’re getting a family team together and I know I can’t wait to spend more quality time with my big broth

No comments: