Thursday, July 14, 2011

Legoland water park

The entrance to Legoland

Cargo Ace

Water slide


I will be having a procedure to remove a piece of metal from my left eye lid next Thursday and after that I will need to rest for 2 weeks so I was hoping we could take the kids to Legoland Before I have my procedure because I won't be of much help after my procedure. The doctor said I will experience a black eye for a few days. My wife, kids and me have never been top Legoland before and we want to give our kids something fun to do. My kids really enjoy playing in the water at home especially my son Ethan. I reviewed their website and seen so many different kinds of rides and things for the kids to do. I'm hoping we can spend a full day there so the kids will enjoy themselves. I'm also hoping it will be warm so the kids will enjoy the water. Here are some pictures I took from the website. Looks like it will be a lot of fun for the kids!

No comments: