Sunday, August 14, 2011

School while working

This post brought to you by Martinsburg Institute. All opinions are 100% mine.

I know some friends and friend’s family who are in the military profession and some of them are actually going to school online while they were doing their service locally or internationally. My wife’s brother-in-law is actually a soldier in the Philippines and he goes to school once in awhile to enhance his skills and knowledge to a certain field/subject. And as far as I know, one of the reasons why he is doing it is to be able to qualify for higher ranks. I guess that’s how it works in the Philippines.

I used to be a navy and served a few years overseas before I met my wife and I’ve seen some of my co-workers were enrolled at the  Martinsburg Institute to obtain certificate and attain more skills about the particular program that they were interested with. If I didn’t quit my military profession at that time, I would probably take either information technology or medical administration course. Well, I can still do that even though I’m not in the Military anymore. I will have to do more inquiry at the Martinsburg Institute and see what they can offer me. I love working in the computer and I want to learn more about technology as well. 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: