Monday, October 10, 2011

Dare Devil

Contribution by Prince Raymond

I was once told by an old man in my neighborhood that time flies and if you’re not careful life will pass you by. Throughout my life I tried to constantly remind myself of what the old man said and I tried to live by those words. Most of my youth was spent living life to the fullest and I feel like even now in my early forties that I have lived a complete life already. I never turned down a chance to take a risk, like going skydiving or riding a really scary ride at the amusement park nobody wanted to go on. Basically, the old mans words drove me to do some fairly crazy things but I have never looked back on anything I’ve ever done and regretted it. As I get older I realize more and more that the old man was right and that life can and will pass you by in the blink of an eye. The older you get the faster life goes and if you don’t live it to the fullest it truly will pass you by. I was recently telling my wife this story of what the old man had said to me and she totally agreed. While we were talking about all the good decisions we’ve made throughout our lives she mentioned http://www.CableTelevision.com/ and I was extremely happy she did. Now, I just have to make sure we get our tickets for the next iron man competition.

No comments: