Monday, December 26, 2011

Family fun at Sea World


I took the kids and wife to sea world the other day and we all had a great time. We took them to the snow and my son was enjoying himself immensely and my daughter started to get into the snow for the first time. We only have till the end of the month and our membership pass will expire so I want to take the family several more times. I could see my son was excited as we drove to sea world because he was talking so much about shamu and all the rides like the "Elmo's flying fish ride" and "Abby's tea cup ride". My son wanted me to take him to climb the "net climb" over at the "Bay of play" for the kids. Not only did father and son climb the nets once but we did it three times. I was beat after the third time. The kids like to play a game were as there's these plastic ducks swimming in a pool and they must pick one to win a prize. They both won rubber ducky's. We took a ride on the sky ride and got a bird's eye view of san Diego. All in all, we had a great day and look forward to one more day of fun at sea world before the year. I hope you like the video of the sky ride.

1 comment:

Doug in Missoula said...

I did enjoy the skyride video. I moved away from San Diego 17 years ago and Sea World was my favorite place to take the kids. I imagine an annual membership costs a lot more than it did in 1994.