Sunday, January 8, 2012

Broken Leg

Thanks for the post from Al Mills

Ever since I broke my leg I’ve been spending a lot of time at home trying to recuperate. I’m more or less bedridden and it’s been tough since I’m such an active person but I can tell you guys what’s helping me get through it all: QVC! I got a satellite system from http://www.direc4u.com/nv/l/las-vegas/>last month and thank goodness for that, because it’s really helped me get by these last few months stuck at home. I have developed quite an affinity for the Home Shopping Network as well but QVC is really where I spend a lot of my time. I don’t order too terribly much which is good since it could be expensive but I have gotten a couple of things like some jewelry and a dog carrier for Lola. I don’t know what I would have done these last few weeks without the TV and ever since the accident, I’m not sure I’m going to get back up on a mountain bike again anyway, so I guess we’ll see if this continues!

No comments: