Thursday, March 22, 2012

Briannah is almost potty trained @ 2

Yeah! It's official! I came home from work last night and my wife had good news to tell me. Yesterday when they went to bible study meeting, my daughter walked up to her mom and said "mommy, potty in bathroom"? That means that now my daughter is getting tired of wet diapers and she's getting used to sitting on the toilet to go potty which means soon we won't have to buy diapers anymore and my daughter will be potty trained. Another good thing is that my daugher will be ready to start pre-school either this fall or next year. Most likely this year. Yeahhhh! I'm so happy. Daddy proud of his little princess. My wife and I tried to teach her to go potty on the toilet but she would get scared and cry so we had to wait. But now, after seeing her brother use the potty all the time, she's not scared anymore. I'm sure the feeling of a full diaper also helped her to see the benefits of going potty in the toilet as well. Good going my daughter briannah! daddy's proud of you.

11 comments:

Vernz@ Some Things are Free said...

adorable .. great job Briannah!

here for 81 BPC :)

Jessica said...

yay! wtg! Briannah no more diapers for you :-) that is one big achievement :-) Visiting from #81 0f BPC, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2012/03/the-gerbils-blue-water-bottle.html

Lulu Post said...

@ 2 that is awesome!


bpc hop: http://www.davidjournal.com/2012/03/green-mangoes.html

Leah H. said...

That's great! I was been there before. I potty trained my daughter and I was very proud of her for it did not took that long for her to get used to it. Go, go, girl:)

Visiting for #81 challenge- hope you can stop by:)

http://www.sweethomephilippines.com/2012/03/car-collection-hot-wheels.html

KM said...

Great job, Briannah! Congrats to the obviously jovial and proud parents, especially Dad :D

Here for BPC.

Mrs.D said...

awwwwwww..that's awesome! way to go princess...cute kau imong baby mami!

thanks for joining BPC!

emzkie said...

wow good job! my 2 year old boy who is almost 3 is not yet potty trained. im getting frustrated about it cause it seems impossible to potty train him. =( maybe i will just wait when he is ready.

from BPC
http://www.asahmreviews.net/2012/03/comfy-earrings/

Rcel said...

Wow! Way to go, Briannah! Great job indeed! :)

BPC hop...

Pretty Kat said...

love her smile while doing her thing. lol Visiting from #81 BPC. see yah!

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Awe! Great job little one. That is awesome! They said girls are easy to potty train than the boys. I don't know. But anway, great job! :) Visiting you back!

Adin B

Pinx said...

wow! that's nice, at 2, that's an achievement already! my eldest stopped wetting his nappies when he turned 3. way to go little princess! bpc 81 visit