Thursday, March 15, 2012

A playlist for everyone

This post brought to you by Kia Rio. All opinions are 100% mine.

Here comes the latest buzz in the World Wide Web today. It's about KIA motors "KIA Rio Windows down playlist? What is it? KIA motors America and the music-loving fans of Facebook users are creating a one-of a kind playlist called Kia Rio Windows Down, through Spotify. By the way, Spotify is an award winning digital music service that allows sharing music and tracks by hitting the play button on any music post in Facebook. Users can now submit or nominate the songs they like to be included in the playlist, it's like we can now get involved in creating the perfect playlist for a wonderful joyride! Well it got me thinking what could be the "Best Songs with your Windows Down" playlist? I'm definitely a music lover so I have many tracks in mind but the song that currently gives me chill would have to be the late Whitney Houston's "I will always love you." Feeling sentimental and nostalgic, this song reminds me of memories from the past, memories I will always love. I will have to upload it and that's what I am doing now. (Here's the screenshot on how I did mine) So guys, if you enjoy music and loves a great joyride, why not join me and the thousands out there in creating the world's coolest playlist? Tell me what song you have in mind? The mellow or groovy ones? If you like to know more about this latest rave in the web, just hop by the links provided. 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: