Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Shoes for the modern life




When I think about my most favorite and most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever owned there's only one pair that I can think of that really satisfied me the most and that's the dockside shoe made by Sebago. Other names you may be familiar with are boat shoes or top-siders. I can remember the first time I purchased a pair of dockside shoes. They fit so nice and were so comfortable. I didn't want to take them off. These shoes are considered the epitome of the casual shoe. Usually made of water and stain resistant leather and non-slip soles perfect for boating or just casual use hence the name boat shoe but if you want a good pair of boat shoes, expect to pay good money for them.

My wife has been reminding me that she wants to buy some comfortable shoes for going out in service since her shoes are wearing out and she complains about pain in her feet after several hours of walking. I asked her if she would like to pick something out in the Miz Mooz collection. Woman loved to shop for shoes so she jumped at the chance to pick out some new shoes. While browsing through the online website, she wanted to shop for some new boots. She loves the cowboy style boots. A good pair of boots when broken in properly can last a long time and they are so comfortable. She has some boot’s but she would like to buy a pair of these Frye Boots but in a darker color to make her look good in a pair of jeans.

No comments: