Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Leave Me Alone

Posted by Gaylord Campbell

I am an easygoing person, and my father is always trying to get me to do what he wants. Most of the time I give in and just do things to shut him up, but I am starting to get sick of him butting in my life. Some days he calls me and just goes on and on about how I should be living my life. Today his rant was about going to www.shopelectricityratestexas.com/ and making sure I am getting the best rate for my home electricity. Yesterday it was about cutting down on how much I eat out because I’m spending all of my money on stupid things. I was kicking myself for telling him that I went out for dinner for one of my friend’s birthdays. I wish he would just accept that I am an adult and let me make my own decision. I have never asked him for any money since I graduated from college, so I don’t get why he doesn’t trust me to be responsible. Hopefully if I talk to him about it he will learn to leave me alone.

No comments: