Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Free Man Groomer Kit


I wasn't aware that my wife pitched an advertiser about some men's grooming products and that she had ordered a men's grooming kit for me from ManGroomer. I was sitting on the couch watching t.v. and saw a postal man walking by our apartment with a big box in his hand. The next thing I know, the door bell rang and my wife was answering the door and received a big box. My wife walked up to me and handed it to me saying" this is for you honey" Oh wow! I was surprised since I'm not used to getting any packages. My kids were next to me and since they like to open packages I told my wife that they can open it. Oh wow! It's the men's grooming kit that my wife pitched! This is a nice set of tools for any kind of man who want's to be pampered and look better. It has everything a man would need to look and feel like a new man. This is something I can use. And these products are not cheap either. Thanks honey. That was so nice of you. I'm sure most men could use these kinds of products in there everyday life. I feel so lucky. Hehehehe. 

No comments: