Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Golf accessories

The right golf putters make a huge difference in your golf game. Many golfers make the mistake of focusing solely on their drivers while they should also be making an effort to improve their putting. Regular practice is a "must" when it comes to improving your overall game and the proper clubs will make a difference. When you choose your putters, make sure you choose clubs that you can handle easily and that feel comfortable to you. It might be a good idea to speak with your golfing buddies and find out what types of clubs they use, what they prefer and what they feel comfortable with. They may also be able to offer a variety of recommendations for you. Another way to improve your game is to enroll in golf lessons. Lessons can be something you simply try once or they can be a weekly activity for you on the road to professional golfing. Lessons will help you learn how to hold your clubs correctly, how to best position your body while you swing and how to properly care for your golf clubs. Your instructor will also be able to talk with you about local golfing competitions if you are interested in learning how to compete with other golfers.

Photo not mine

17 comments:

Unknown said...

i agree, enrolling in lessons whatever you want to learn is helpful

Gene said...

I am not familiar with anything golf related but it sure is an expensive hobby.

G-boy Laxamana said...

I think my Uncle would love that.. Thanks for sharing...

Mei said...

I haven't trying golf because I think it's for rich kids only. Haha. Well I've tried golf in our own way, when we were kids. Haha it's fun though, but kinda frustrating when you didn't put the ball inside the hole. Haha.

SheyLuvz said...

I have tried this sport once and i thought golf is as easy as hitting the ball but I was wrong. You have to hold the gold club right when putting. your right, practice would probably help you to get good at it.

Anonymous said...

You know what I never even had a chance yet to try playing golf, but if I'll be given a a chance, I would love to try it too! Thanks for sharing some ideas on how to play golf effectively!

Bless said...

I wanted to give my husband something like this but I know he won't be using it anytime soon just like his other golf gears here :-)

Anonymous said...

I really don't have clue on what to get if I will buy a gold club, but thanks mommy for sharing these helpful tips. I will surely have some ideas now!

mommy Orkid Belle said...

I wish I know how to play golf or wish Tim does play golf, but none of us do. I know nothing about golfing, but sure looks interesting though. I would love to go just once.

Anonymous said...

Fortunately for our bank account, hubby is not a golfer, but I know some people that would love this

Chubskulit Rose said...

One of our very good neighbors here are golf fanatic. He plays golf every weekend and he has so many golf clubs and other stuff.

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Back here again mommy Jhey. Like I said before, I wish I know even just a little bit about golfing. I would love to go though. I sure don't know all the things you need for golfing.

Gven-Rose said...

i wish I know how to play golf but unfortunately, it is not easy to play, I tried it once when was in manila few years ago but to no avail..

Shela said...

Will share this to my friend her husband is a golfer!

lanie said...

I am not familiar the kind of golf accessories, but i am sure that this accessories if helpful to all the players of this games.

Claire Rafols said...

I always thought that Golf is for the rich and famous but these are great info about golf accessories. :)

http://golfgearplus.com/ said...

Buy discount golf equipment and golf clubs from Direct Golf http://golfgearplus.com/. Shop online for golf balls, golf bags, shoes, clubs, clothing and golfing accessories...
Golf Equipment