Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lagging on my blogs

I just got home from work and i was reminded by my wife that i needed to get back in touch with reality and start working oin my blogs. I have to admit i feel so bad neglectging my blog for so long and having many people visit my blog and not returning the favor. I really got burned out on my blogs and just didn't care anymore. Has anyone got to be like this before? I'm sure i'm not the only one who's gotten so lazy to the point that they just didn't care anymore. It's hard to hold a full time job, be a father and husband and maintain my blogs. Well, to all the bloggers out there that visited my blog in the last month and i havn't responded to them, please forgive me. I'm really sorry and will try to keep up with everyone. Until then, take care friends.

No comments: