Friday, October 31, 2008

My little son is growing

My son is really growing to be a little boy and every day i see him making big improvements that really amaze me. I never knew how attached i could become to my first son. It really is a special bonding. Every day when i come home it’s like he's waiting just for me. He knows his daddy is home when he hears the garage door opening and my car driving inside the garage. And when i walk up the stairs he knows its daddy walking up because of my distinctive march up the stairs with my work shoes. He's learning new words everyday and i can hardly keep up with him. My wife usually has to keep me informed of his progress. I'm so proud of my little boy. He's daddy's little hero. Hopefully we can provide him with a sister or brother of his own. We're trying.

1 comment:

LuAnn @ BackPorchervations said...

He is adorable! And props to you for being a proud Daddy!