Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Single days are gone!

When was the lasts time you really sat down and considered taking a singles holidays vacation? While I was in the navy I got to see many different foreign countries but I wouldn't consider it the kind of vacation I’m thinking off. Well for me it's been too long but I can remember four years ago when I met my wife online thru a chat program. We hit it off really well and it was love at first sight. Over the next year we got to know each other really well and before you know it, I found myself booking a three week vacation to the Philippines. If I wouldn't have gotten married my dream was to travel around the world and live free but I have no regrets of marrying my wife because my life turned out to be a lot better than what I’ve expected. It’s been almost 6 years since living the single life and now I have two adorable children to be proud of.

Thus, if I was to take a Singles Holidays vacation I would want to consider taking my wife and children to see China and New Zealand. Well, China is closer to the Philippines so on the way back home we would stop in the Philippines to see my wife’s family and relatives to spend close personal time with them. I was asking my wife if she was still a single and given the opportunity to go places alone or be able to take the SINGLES HOLIDAYS vacation, where would she be going, she said that she wants to go to Europe, Paris in particular. I guess that is the place of her dream and hopefully I can take her there someday. It would be nice if I can fulfill her dreams of going to Paris but this time I’m sure it will be a lot of fun because we will be with her.

No comments: