Tuesday, October 12, 2010

School is now in-session

My son Ethan went back to school this morning after a long 3 weeks vacation. He couldn't wait to go back to school because he missed his classmates and his classroom. As his father, I couldn't wait for him to go back to school either because he started to get bored around the house and causing some mischief. His regular teacher started today and her name is Ms Rodriguez. My son had Ms Lulu as a substitute teacher for the first part of the school year but then his regular teacher came back. My wife and I drove by his school about 10:30 am to get a glimpse of his classmates and him enjoying outdoor activities for a while. It was so nice to see my son interacting with his classmates and being himself again. Yesterday we went to the park and my son was so hesitant to go on the slide, we had to coax him to go down. We figured that he really needed to get back to school and get back into his grove again because when he's in school, he doesn't need any motivation to get on the slide and slide down.

No comments: