Friday, August 19, 2011

Books inspire me…

Posted by Arden Wallace

Something that I appreciate more than most people is a good book. I feel like a good book inspires you to be a better person, and to experience life more. Usually when I’m done reading a book, I sit down and reflect on what it is that I think that book wanted me to learn. My most recent book that I read was actually Elizabeth Gilbert’s bestselling novel: “Eat, Pray, Love.” I will tell you that I didn’t even have to get to the last page to know that I wanted to go on the exact same trip that Elizabeth went on, and I wanted to go soon. I just got out of a very serious relationship, and had some major soul-searching to do. I got my passport, went online to check out security systems at hTTP://WWW.SecurityChoice.Com, took my dog to doggie day care, and hit the road for 6 months. Anyone that has the means to do so should take the trip. Although mine was shortened, it was a revealing trip of a lifetime.

No comments: