Friday, December 9, 2011

Public transportation

Living in California without a car is like ordering a carls jr six dollar burger without a large coke to wash it all down. The two go hand in hand. Same thing if you live in California, you got to own a car otherwise you'll be stuck using public transportation like me. You can't live in California without a car. Thankfully I own a minivan Toyota sienna, it's just that it's in the body shop right now being fixed. I had to walk my son to school today praying this will be the last day I have to walk and sure enough, when I was riding the bus this morning, the body shop called me to say the van will be ready after 3pm today. It's been in the shop since this Monday and so we've pretty much been either stuck at home or using public transportation. My wife and I can't wait to get our car back. We depend on it so much. Now I know what those people who use public transportation have to go thru everyday just to get around town. It's so hard. I can remember when I was working in pacific beach for a small shop, I had to rely on public transportation every day. I hated it. Today I will get our car and things will be back to normal.

No comments: