Saturday, January 14, 2012

Discount prescription from walgreens

This post brought to you by Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

The majority of consumers these days would love to take advantage of the savings from all kinds of products they’re consuming everyday. Some may even use coupons in every purchase they make just to be able to save some extra bucks. Well, in the name of savings I’m surely all for it. My wife shops for better deals most all of the time and when it comes to prescription purchases she’ll usually go to the pharmacies that can give her big discounts. She said that she wants to become a member of Walgreens Prescription Savings Club take advantage of the lower prices on over 8,000 brand-name and generic medications. It only cost $10 dollars for an annual membership and that includes your whole family, including your pet. I’m sure many Walgreens customers have been inconvenienced by the recent unsuccessful attempts to negotiate a new contract between Walgreens and Express Script. Negotiations fell thru and now Walgreens is no longer a part of Express Scripts. Now people will need to travel much further to look for a different pharmacy to get their prescriptions filled and that’s a big hassle. I can feel for these people because for the longest time I was buying my prescriptions at a local big store pharmacy which is right don’t the street from my house but ever since I changed my health insurance, I must now travel much further away from my home to get my medications and it’s really a hassle so I know what these people must be going thru right now.

Walgreens has been nice enough to lessen the burden this has placed on many families including those serving in the military. Some of the Express Script’s clients are Tricare which are the health and prescription drug program for the military. In order to prevent America’s military from being caught in the middle of this mess, Walgreens offered Express script an iron clad guarantee that Walgreens prices would match or beat the average cost per adjusted prescription of all other pharmacies in the Tricare network. Express script rejected all offers and refuses to negotiate a separate contract for the benefit of Tricare program and its beneficiaries. If you would like to know more just drop on over to Walgreens on Twitter or if your favorite social website is Facebook, drop on by to Walgreens on Facebook. Both way, you can save big and score with Walgreens every time. My wife likes their photo department because they are always so friendly and professional and she always finds a great deal in the photo department.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: