Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl win for the New York Giants

Yesterday when I went to work I was able to catch a quarter or two of the New England Patriots New York giants Superbowl game. I was hoping that the New England Patriots would win but was shocked when it came down to the wire and I learned that New York Giants won again. That really disappointed me a lot. I really thought the Patriots would pull this one off but you can't win a Superbowl when you keep dropping passes to your wide receivers. For New England it was too many missed opportunities and New York played much better. This was the second time that New England has lost to New York in a Superbowl contest in the last two years. I'm a San Diego chargers fan because I live in San Diego but I also grew up in Massachusetts so I have some New England history in me too. I don't know what to say about two of y favorite football teams since both of them didn't walk away winning. Oh, well. I guess we'll have to wait for the next season to come.

No comments: