Monday, April 16, 2012

Carlsbad flowers fields in Carlsbad, California


Here's some photos of my wife, kids and me at the Carlsbad flower fields. Last week I took advantage of my day off by taking the kids and wife to the flower fields. My wife has been bugging me to take her because she's heard advertisements about the flowers blooming already and since she has her new camera, she want's to experiment with taking some photos of flowers to see how well they will come out. We got to the flower fields and it was a pretty cloudy day. Not the best picture perfect weather but since it was my day off, we took advantage of it. The flowers are so beautiful and blooming. Some of the flowers I seen where just exploding with beauty. If your lucky enough to live in San Diego, Ca you really need to visit the flower fields of Carlsbad, Ca. They have wagon rides and it will take you all around the fields. Tickets for the wagon rides are $5.00 for adults and $ 3.00 for children ages 3-10. Admission tickets to the flower fields are $11.00 for adults, $6.00 for children 3-10. If you have a pet, keep it at home as pets are not allowed. The flower fields are open from March 1 - May 13, 2012. It's worth the money to see the many different kinds of flowers.

No comments: