Saturday, April 14, 2012

Searching for affordable Orlando Hotels!

I love to take my family into a place where I know they will have fun and enjoyment. My wife always tells me how fortunate she is to marry me, but guess what, I am fortunate that she is my wife. My wife, kids and I had been to the SeaWorld, Legoland, Disneyland and Zoo’s, but not in the Universal Studio yet. I was thinking, if I will take my family to the Orlando City of Florida sometime of next or two years from now I will certainly take them to the Universal Studio Orlando and Disneyworld. I was watching a video on Youtube about Orlando tourist’s destination earlier and it looks like they have more fun over there than here in California.




I seen a video of Disneyworld too and it seems like the park over there is huge and bigger than Disneyland. What I find it so interesting is that the park is surrounded with water and it looks almost like an island to island. By the way, Orlandoescape.com has great deals for Orlando vacation package and I would like to inquire more about their special offer. I think I will book our hotel accommodation at their website for us to be able to save some money.

No comments: