Monday, April 16, 2012

Our visit to Disneyland Resort



Lately for the past few years my wife and I have purchased membership tickets to different attractions or theme parks. Last year it was to Sea World. The year before that was the San Diego Zoo. Although last year we did visit Disneyland in California, we did not have a yearly membership pass so this year my wife and I decided to do something special for our 2 children by getting a year membership disneyland tickets. We've used the passes one time so far but we're planning to go many more times before the end of the year so that we get our money's worth. The first time we went, my children just loved the park. It brings back memories of when my wife and I were just kids. There's so much to see and do there. My wife took all kinds of photos of our visit to the park. I especially like "The World Of Color" at the Adventure Park. It's a light show on water synchronized to different movies you remember as a kid. If you want to see this show, I suggest you reserve seats before 10am in the morning otherwise you may not get a good view of the show as the show fills up quickly and it's standing room only which you don'rt want to do. The other part of the park is Disneyland Resort which is more suited towards the kids. You will see all different kinds of Disneyland characters walking around like Snow White, Mickey Mouse, Mini Mouse, Donald Duck. All the characters you remember seeing on TV. But it's hard to get some photos with them because they are always walking around so you have to be fast. We got some photos with some of the characters. My kids love the Disney railroad train where it passes by different parts of Disneyland like Toontown, Fantasyland, Adventureland, Bugsland, Carsland and Tomorrowland. My son and daughter also love The Autopia where you can drive a car around a track. The last time we rode the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage. It was so cool and lifelike. It your looking for wholesome family fun, you must visit Disnayland in California. You will have so much fun you want to come back again and again. My kids keep asking us when we will return. We will go back after my son has his summer vacation.

No comments: