Friday, November 14, 2008

Flat belly diet for my wife!

Fbd

When my wife and I met, my wife was very slim because she walked a lot while living in the Philippines. Basically most Asian people are slim because of the diet and the weather. When she came from the United States that all changed. She always told me the American diet is very bad over here and I was a bad influence. I feel bad because I should be eating healthier. She keeps telling me she wants to lose some weight and get back to her original size which is a size 8. I searched around town for a gym membership for her and I but found the price is to be rather expensive. Then I searched online and found the Flat Belly Diet. I encouraged her to check it out because it could benefit her health and she was complaining a lot about her excessive fat around her belly. What’s good about their diet plan is that it’s free; the participants will receive a free copy of the Flat Belly Diet book, can avail the free 1-year membership to the Flat Belly Diet website, and will have exclusive membership to their Success Story Club as well as the chance to blog about Flat Belly Diet on their website. I’m sure that my wife will be happy about this kind of diet.

Post?slot_id=

No comments: